Proper Care of Your Down and Feather Pillows
Your pillows work hard and sometimes play hard too! With proper care they will last for many years..
- Step 1: Cover your pillow with a pillow case at all times.
- Step 2: Buy a pillow cover with a zipper for an extra layer of protection under your pillow case. This will also help those who have allergies.
- Step 3: Clean the pillow cover and case regularly to keep your pillow fresh.
- Step 4: Steam or dry-clean your pillow yearly.
- Step 5: Store your pillow in a dry and well-ventilated closet or room when you are not using it, in order to avoid mildew.